The number one challenge I’ve been hearing from leaders around the globe throughout the pandemic has been about leading teams remotely. It comes up in every conversation thus I started gathering resources here and will be adding more:
Check out the May update of the Covid-19: 7 fundraisers in 7 places article for great tidbits on leadership currently in action.
Here’s a reading list from the Harvard Business Review:
- The Psychology Behind Effective Crisis Leadership
What your people actually need from you.
- Communicating Through the Coronavirus Crisis
Be as transparent as you can.
- What Good Leadership Looks Like During This Pandemic
The approach that’s setting nimble leaders apart.
- Lead Your Team into a Post-Pandemic World
How to set them up for the future.
- We Need Imagination Now More Than Ever
You can build your organization’s capacity to grow.
- Leading Through Anxiety
Tend to your own reactions first.
- The Pandemic Has Exposed the Fallacy of the “Ideal Worker”
Leaders have to face facts about how they use — and abuse — talent.
- How to Manage Coronavirus Layoffs with Compassion
Be direct and human.